MARCH 21sth – Here is the latest one-stop update on the impact of COVID-19 in the Esterhazy area. This site is supported by NVCU, so please feel free to email me your notices ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) and I shall post them here, and also email the information to subscribers of the old EsterhazyOnline site.
- After many thorough deliberations both within our organization and with outside agencies, we feel that the best move going forward is to close our locations across the province. Any changes or updates to this situation will be posted on our website as well as on our social media channels.
Esterhazy Home Hardware
- CLOSED ON SUNDAYS, until further notice. Please share this post to let everyone in Esterhazy and surrounding area know. Sorry for any inconvenience it is just the right thing to do at this time for ourselves and our staff. Currently hours will remain the same from Monday to Saturday. Thank you for your understanding,
Tristar Husky and Subway Esterhazy
- As we continue to keep our store as safe and clean as possible for everyone, from cleaning pin pads after customers to surface cleaning everywhere and gas pump handles etc… we ask the following from our customers:
1. Please respect social distancing and stand back at least 1-2 meters from other customers and workers. Approach the till counter closely only when it is time to pay.
2. We strongly encourage online ordering for subway today, as this will be the future of our ordering procedure in the coming day(s). If you are having a hard time with getting this to work, please call the store at 306-745-3905.
3. There is a washroom available in store to wash your hands after pumping gas etc, we are cleaning it frequently, so you are encouraged to wash your hands when you come into the store.
4. Please limit the time you are in the store, pick what you need, pay and exit. Please refrain from staying longer than needed.
Thank you so much for your patience at this time.
Bioflex by Megan
- Bioflex By Megan is complying with the recommendations to do our part to contain the spread of this virus and decrease the length of time we will have to isolate ourselves for the protection of ourselves and others, especially those who have compromised immunity, and chronic health issues. Thank you to all our clients for their support, and we will see you all again when this pandemic is over. Take care everyone and stay safe and healthy!
Esterhazy District Medical Clinic
- As of March 20th our physicians at EDMC are doing phone consultations due to Covid-19!! The safety of our community and our staff is priority at this time!!! Please call the clinic at 745-6681 to arrange an apt:). Stay safe everyone 😀 This is for all types of consults (rx renewals, etc) but if it is something that needs assessing (a suspected fracture, rash, suture removals, injections etc..) then you will still have to come in (providing you have no flu like symptoms).
North Valley Credit Union
- Effective Monday, March 23rd our branch will be CLOSED to the public until further notice. Our staff will be in the office during regular business hours Mon-Fri 9:30am-5:00pm to assist you. Please call us at 306-745-6615 with any questions you have.
Twin Valley Veterinary Health Services Ltd
- We have been receiving daily emails from the Canadian Veterinary Medical Association and the Saskatchewan Vet Med Association. As an essential business, the following advice has been passed onto us: “Veterinary practices can and should defer elective procedures to preserve medical supplies when circumstances call for that. However, veterinarians must also be able to continue to provide medically necessary care for our animal companions, and ensure the integrity of our food supply. In doing so and, as needed, veterinarians can adapt their approach to ensure an appropriate level of biosecurity that safeguards the health of both our animal patients and their owners.”
- As the COVID Pandemic continues, we ask you to be patient and compliant as we work though the changes so we can keep our staff, clients and community healthy. There is a shortage of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) so below are the actions we are taking:
- REDUCED SERVICES. All non-essential services will be cancelled until further notice. We will be calling you and putting you on a waiting list and when we resume services, we will call you to reschedule.
- WAITING ROOM IS CLOSED. We will be admitting and discharging patients via quick drop off at the door or from vehicles. All Communication will be done over the phone.
- NO WALK INS. Please call ahead for all product and appointments so we can prepare for you.
- ELECTRONIC PAYMENT ONLY. No handling of cash
- Number of staff have been reduced, so please be patient as we work through the daily changes.
- Also note, there is currently no evidence to suggest this virus is circulating in animals in Canada. Two cases have been confirmed in Hong Kong.
- PLEASE CALL if you have questions or concerns and we will do our best to assist you.
Zackly-Rite Massage Therapy
- I had made the difficult decision to close my doors (as of Mar 16) until further notice, so as to attempt to help slow the transmission of COVID-19 . I felt I needed to do the socially responsible thing that could potentially decrease the possibility of this situation overwhelming the healthcare’s resource capacity. My hope is that our community can stay as safe and healthy as possible. Aura-Lee Zack
Village of Stockholm
- The Reg Banga Memorial Communiplex has been closed effective March 17 until further notice.
- Closure of the Village Office to visits from the public effective March 19 until further notice. Staff will remain working regular office hours so please call 306-793-2151 or email email@example.com for assistance
R.M. of Fertile Belt No. 183
- Closure of the RM Office to visits from the public effective March 19 until further notice. Staff will remain working regular office hours so please call 306-793-2061 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance
Esterhazy Flower Bin & The Bin
- Store hours may be reduced in the coming days. We will still be in shop to complete orders. However, we are taking things a day at a time and will keep you informed of our decisions.
- We are asking customers to refrain from coming down town and to call or message our store with any questions or needs. We are here to help in these unpredictable and scary times. (306) 745-2965
Esterhazy Family Foods
- We would like to thank our customers for their understanding as we do our best to keep the shelves full. We will get filled up with bread today, groceries and milk tomorrow morning. We have delivery service for those in self isolation, or that have trouble getting out. Call 745-3987, fax 745-6215 or email email@example.com. Please keep our staff safe and don’t come to the store if you are not well or have returned home from a trip and need to be in isolation for the required 14 days. WE HAVE TOLIET PAPER , never ran out! Stay safe and healthy, we will too!
Esterhazy Bowlarena and Catering
- To our loyal customers. It is with heavy hearts that we inform you we will be temporarily closed. Tim and I have decided for the health of all our customers it’s for the best. We will be staying in touch with you all. We plan to re-evaluate things at the end of the month and see where life has us by then. If you have anything booked in the alley in the month of March it will be cancelled and if you would like to re-book for down the road please contact us.Challenge Cup we are hoping to reschedule in April. Fingers Crossed If any one should need anything out of the alley please contact me. Please Share this news if you should see any fellow bowlers. Take Care, The Zichs
North Valley Credit Union
- See the article on social distancing and guidelines for entering NVCU HERE
- We are still trying to wrap our heads around this closure but are excited to announce content coming your way to help you continue to make your healthy happen during this chaos. We’re excited to announce that starting tomorrow, Thursday, March 19, via Facebook and Facebook Watch, we are launching a content series, Coach Care Connect live workouts, yoga and more coming your way. Our brand promise is to help people overcome the barriers to living a healthier lives. Right now, our communities are isolated, anxious, and overwhelmed with the realities of social distancing and the closures of their schools, their work, and their gyms. Life is very disrupted and feels uncertain. Our team of experts will deliver daily workouts + spotify playlists, access and advice from coaches, and challenges to support members and non members through this challenging time. All members virtual program called Together We Rise has been delivered and your workouts will all be delivered tomorrow. We have a lot of plans to keep you connected, healthy and active. Stay tuned.
In the midst of this COVID-19 pandemic we feel it is our corporate social responsibility to ensure the health, safety and economic security of not only our employees but the community in which we have been lucky enough to operate for the past 10+ years. If anyone in the area is unable to purchase any of the necessities that they require Crete-Tek Contracting will be happy to help in any way possible. This includes picking up supplies for people who may be immunocompromised and do not feel safe being in public at this time. If anyone you know that may not follow this page needs help please direct them to private message. We hope everyone takes the advice of our government and health care officials seriously – and we want to do whatever possible to help aid those most affected. Sincerely, Management and Staff
The Town of Esterhazy
- Closure of S.N. Boreen Centre, effective March 18th until further notice.
- Closure of the Town Office to visits from the public, effective March 18th until further notice. Appointments are still being taken. Any payments normally made to the town can still be made through online banking, or cheque at the drop box, or by mail.
- Closure of the Dana Antal arena for the remainder of the season, effective March 17th.
The Jean Pask Library
- All Programming at the Jean Pask Library has been canceled until further notice. ( Book Club, Lego, Preschool Club, Art Club and Knit Night)
The Esterhazy Clergy Council
- The decision has been made to end the Wednesday Ecumenical LENTEN SERVICES and luncheons that have been taking place at St Andrews United Church. It is felt that we are wiser to err possibly on the side of caution, than to not act and possibly look back w regret. It is possible that some form of Lenten observances can be accessed for those who have no internet, to assist us all to continue to observe this special time of year in a faith-filled way. Please spread the word Re NO LENTEN SERVICE March 17th to those without Internet. May we all walk together in love and peace through this time.
- Sorry for the inconvenience due to the COVID – 19, we are closing our dining area to the Public for preventive measure,
- To all Valued A&W Guest, Sorry for the inconvenience Drive thru is Open starting tomorrow from 10: 00 AM to 7:00 PM Monday to Sunday, further more we will update the operating hours time to time. Thanks A&W Canalta Food Service
- 410MAIN will be closing until further notice. We are doing what feels right for us, our families, our staff and our customers. @luxxmedispa clients will be contacted to rebook appointments. But WE CAN SHIP PRODUCTS! @timeouteatery will fulfill all existing cake orders. We will have online cake ordering available too! We will contact about invoicing and pickup times. This is upsetting but we’d rather be safe than sorry.
- Closed indefinitely, effective March 20