One of the most important ways that we can contain the spread of COVID-19 or any infectious disease for that matter is to engage in social distancing. This means avoiding crowds and avoiding public places wherever possible.
North Valley has an obligation to keep our employees safe from harm as much as possible. As a result we are asking our members, customers and clients to adhere to the following regimen:
- If you are experiencing any cold or flu symptoms such as running a temperature, having difficulty breathing or having a sore throat do not enter the credit union.
- If you have travelled outside of Canada over the past two weeks do not enter the credit union unless and until you have undertaken a 14-day self-quarantine program.
- Only attempt to enter the credit union building if neither of the two points above applies to you and only if it is absolutely necessary.
- If you are able to conduct your business through the ATM, via e-mail, telephone, or through Member Direct Home Banking please do so. Our staff will be pleased to speak to you over the phone and can provide a significant level of service through this avenue.
- If you must come into our building to conduct business we are asking that you use the hand sanitizer located at a station just inside the front door. Our staff are authorized to refuse you service if you do not use this hand sanitizer prior to approaching one of our staff members.
- If you are being served by one of our staff members please maintain a minimum of three feet and preferably six feet between yourself and our employee. We understand that your privacy is paramount and we will, as always, be discreet.
- Please conduct your business in the shortest time possible before exiting the building.
Our desire is to do our part to ensure the spread of COVID-19 is minimized and we ask that you also do your part. Thank You.
You can reach us at 306-745-6615 or toll free at 1-888-533-6828