Esterhazy Lions Club has announced the 2018 Annual Trail Ride and Wagon Trek. The event will take place on Saturday, September 22 at the Duane and Cindy Bartok Farm (8 miles south, and half a mile west of Esterhazy, South of the Qu’Appelle River).
- Riders $10.00
- Registration and coffee 8:30am to 10:00am
- Ride leaves at 11:00am
- Hamburgers/hot dogs after the trail ride
- Door prizes
- Prizes for oldest and youngest rider
- Prize for most “silent hands” sold
- Ride at your own risk
- No alcohol on trail
- No stallions or dogs allowed
- Foals must be ponied
- 18 and under riders must wear helmets
- Everyone welcome
For more information, or to get silent hands, contact Irma (306) 740-7930, or Ed (306) 745-3900. Proceeds to local community projects (to be determined).