- Noon Gym Schedule: Gr. 10-12
- All students – there are wooden stakes in place by the outdoor classroom please do not touch them.
- Just a reminder that today is the last day to order the lunches for September. If you haven’t created an account go to https://cps.hotlunches.net and use the Access code is CPSHL. All payments need to be in by Tuesday, September 13.
- In order for our hot lunch program to continue we need volunteers!! We are needing help with preparing the food the day of the lunch we are providing. If you can help please contact Tricia Rathgeber at email@example.com
- Our annual Welcome Back BBQ is scheduled for next Tuesday, September 13 from 5:00-7:00 pm. All of our school students and their families are welcome. The cost for all food items is listed in the poster attached. All students who attend will receive a free hot dog or hamburger and a drink.
- There will be a technology policy meeting for all grade 10 parents after the BBQ at 7:00. This will be your chance to ask questions and to sign the laptop agreement forms.
- The first School Community Council meeting of the school year will be held next Wednesday, September 14 at 4:00 pm in the school library. The SCC always welcomes new members so please attend if you are interested in becoming involved.
- The school will be attending the Ag Harvest day this Friday, September 16 from 12:50-2:00. Notes will be sent home this week to all parents. Students will get an opportunity to watch part of the harvest of the area that has been donated to the school and to thank some of our partners who helped make this happen.
- There will be a very brief SRC meeting in Miss. Marshall’s room at 12:10
- Gr. 12’s – a quick 5 min meeting at noon in the band room.
- Sr. Girls volleyball team please go to Mrs. Decorby’s office after announcements.
- Sr. Boys volleyball team meet outside of Mr. Blair’s room after announcements.
- School pictures are on Monday, September
- Jr. Football game is Sept. 13 under the lights in Esterhazy.
- Jr. Girls practice Wed 3:30 -5 and Friday 3:30 -5.
- Jr. Girls Vball practice for today has been cancelled. See you on Wednesday September 14 at 3:30
- Peewee volleyball practice today from 3:30-5. (Monday, Sept.12)
- Sr. Golf Districts take place on Thursday September 15th at Madge Lake. Cost $14 for 18 holes. If you are interested in attending, please see Mrs. Wirl by the end of today (Monday Sept 12), entries need to be in tomorrow.
- Jr. Golf Districts take place on Monday September 19th at Canora. Cost $15 for 9 holes, lunch which includes a hot dog, fries and a drink. Please see Mrs. Wirl if you are interested in attending by Wednesday September 14th.
- Canskate looking for program assistants/volunteers for the 2016-17 skating season. Please contact Lynnae if interested 896-7244.
- Hockey News: Any parents who are interested in putting their 3 and 4 yr. olds in Snowflake hockey, contact Carter Prier 306-399-7333.
Lunch Program 2016-2017
- The Hot Lunch Program is up and running! We will be doing online ordering for all orders so as to ensure accuracy with the orders and to make the process as easy for everyone as possible.
- We have deleted the existing accounts from last year. Privacy laws are very clear regarding collecting and retaining data, and we are not permitted to keep data for parents or students who have left the school.
- Here’s how to get started…
– Go to https://cps.hotlunches.net
– Click on “Click Here to Register”
– Enter Access Code CPSHL
– Complete the rest of the registration form. (Including your email address will ensure you receive reminder emails about hot lunch order deadlines, and your child’s hot lunch order for the upcoming week)
– Click the “Register Now” button at the bottom
– Follow the instructions to add each child in your family who attends Churchbridge Public School
– Once your child(ren) are registered, click on “Orders”
– Proceed to order hot lunch for your child(ren)
- The hot lunch online order system requires a small amount of setup time at the beginning as you must register each child you have attending our school prior to ordering hot lunch. Once the initial setup process is complete, your hot lunch orders for the remainder of the year should be quick and simple.
- Payments for the lunches can be processed through the Paypal or credit card option when placing your orders. If you are sending your payment of cash or cheque to the school we ask you attach the remittance form from the online program to your payment. These payments can be given to the students homeroom teacher or Mrs. Basken.
– All orders need to be paid in order for the student to receive their lunch.
– 48 hours’ notice must be given to cancel any orders.
– No paper forms will be sent home. If you need a paper copy of the lunches please contact Mrs. Basken.
– Any questions or concerns can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can contact the school at 306-896-2712 and ask for Mrs. Basken.
– The online system will send you weekly reminder of the lunches.
- September Lunches: Our hot lunch program will be starting in September. Ordering for the September lunches through the online program will be available until Monday, September 12. Once you have set up your account it is quick and simple. The schedule of lunches for September are: September 14 – Pizza; September 21 – Subway; September 28 – Hot Lunch – Chicken Fingers, Macaroni & Cheese and Tossed Salad.
- School Fees. CPS school fees are available to pay through our on-line hot lunch program. Once you have created your account you can access the school fees on-line.
- Our hot lunches are provided by volunteers!!! Without these volunteers we would not be able to enjoy these hot and delicious lunches once a month. We appreciate all they do for our school. If you would be like to join this great group please contact the school at 306-896-2712 or email Tricia Rathgeber at email@example.com