- Final Exams will continue. Please be extra quiet in the hallways as students are writing exams. We will leave the bells on today. We will do announcements today and each classroom can be responsible for O’Canada.
- K – 9 regular classes will continue until June 28th. Report cards will be issued by the end of the Tuesday, June 28th.
- Canteen: There are only juice box and few snacks available. Please bring a lunch.
- If you have an expired propane tank that you would like to get rid of feel free to drop them off at the Millwright shop. They will be using them for a camp stove project next year and will take as many as they can get.
- Band students in grades 10 – 12 are reminded to take home their instruments over the summer unless they belong to the school. They must be gone before school is out.
- JR SRC TALENT SHOW.. Is on June 28th started at 12:30 in the library. Grade 1-6 students, start thinking and planning an act if you are interested in participating. SRC members will come around on Monday to collect your name and talent.
- 2017 Europe Trip – Anyone who still wanted to register the deadline is June 30.
- June 24th in Esterhazy at 8pm the 3rd annual Warrior Football alumni Game will be played under the lights. Come early for a beef on a bun tailgate style party, and then jump around in Kerr’s bouncers! Cheer on our very own Austin Putland as he takes his talents onto the alumni field! As well it’s wing night at the Esterhazy Golf Course, located right across from the football game. Stop in for some great wings between 4:00 – 11:00 p.m. All ages welcome.
- Grade 10 – After final exams all chromebooks need to be returned to the library.
If you have a small project you would like built or welded, the Millwright class may be able to help out for a small fee. The projects would begin in the fall. Please contact the school 896-2712 for more information.
Churchbridge Aquatic Centre. “Just Add Water Basket” raffle. Proceeds towards equipment/pool toys for CAC. Draw Date: August 1, 2016. 1st Prize: “Just Add Water Basket”. 2nd Prize: Floatie. 3rd Prize: CAC 10 punch swimming pass. Tickets price: 3 for $5. Tickets available at the aquatic centre, from a CAC board member, Churchbridge Credit Union, or at the Churchbridge School. Thank you for your support!
Check out the school website: http://www.gssd.ca/school/cps
“Learning Without Limits…Achievement for All”