- Track Meet today! The first events will begin at 10:00 a.m.
- Canteen: Monday will be the last order for salads and wraps in the canteen. The canteen will be sparse
- If you have an expired propane tank that you would like to get rid of feel free to drop them off at the Millwright shop. They will be using them for a camp stove project next year and will take as many as they can get.
- The SRC will be putting on a paint slip n’ slide for the 7’s to 12’s on June 21st. Make sure you have a light coloured shirt that you don’t mind getting a little colourful for that day!
- Grade 1 swimming change – We will swim on Wednesday, June 22 at 2:10 rather than June 23rd!
- All students in Grade 10 to 12 need to return library books to the library by Friday, June 16.
- Hot Dogs and Cheeseburgers will be served tomorrow for our K to 12 track meet being held here at CPS. We will have extra cheeseburgers and hotdogs for sale for parents and community members who wish to join us for lunch
- Grade 9- please bring your completed PJ pants to the office by Friday please!
- Gr. 11–Please turn your pre-registration forms asap. These were due a month ago and some classes are now full.
- 2017 Europe Trip – Anyone who still wanted to register the deadline is June 30.
- Grads – the grad ads have to be into Mrs. McIntyre by Monday so please get those done and handed in.
If you have a small project you would like built or welded, the Millwright class may be able to help out for a small fee. The projects would begin in the fall. Please contact the school 896-2712 for more information.
Churchbridge Aquatic Centre “Just Add Water Basket” raffle. Proceeds towards equipment/pool toys for CAC. Draw Date: August 1, 2016. 1st Prize: “Just Add Water Basket”. 2nd Prize: Floatie. 3rd Prize: CAC 10 punch swimming pass. Tickets price: 3 for $5. Tickets available at the aquatic centre, from a CAC board member, Churchbridge Credit Union, or at the Churchbridge School. Thank you for your support!