NOTE:- Full June Newsletter is HERE
- Please note that there is change to the Final exam schedule that is posted upstairs. The newsletter has the revised copy.
- CPS Kindergarten Orientation will be held on Wednesday, June 8 at 2:30 at the school. If possible, we appreciate having completed registrations at the school in advance of the orientation. Please call 306-896-2712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a registration form.
- On Friday June 3rd the JR SRC will be having an outdoor scavenger hunt for any interested students at last recess. Bring a pencil and receive the list from an SRC member outside by the buddy bench.
- The next Go Guys session is on Tuesday, June 7th from 3:30 – 4:30 p.m.
- Next week, June 6 to 10, will be Milk Week for each milk you buy you will receive a ballot to enter your name in to win dozen of fabulous prizes. All prizes will be drawn on Friday, June 10.
- Driver Ed. Students and Parents: Please see driving schedule or come to the office to receive a copy.
- The SRC will be selling squares for our second annual Poop Lottery. $5.00 will buy you a square and then on Friday, June 10 at 3:00, the Rooke Ram will be in the playground to offer its droppings! SRC members will be coming around to sell squares starting Friday this week. All proceeds will go to Free the Children.
- Esterhazy Warriors Spring Camp: May 30 – June 3, 2016 (for players entering Gr. 7 to 12 in the fall)
– Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday – 6:30-9 p.m.
– Tuesday May 31 – 3:30-6 p.m.
- A reminder to all Participating in the Esterhazy Warrior Football Junior and Senior Camp this week, Friday is Flag football against your parents. 7-8 Junior play and 8-9 Seniors play. Show up at 6:30. Please encourage your parents or siblings to come out and play!
- The FINAL book order forms are due on today. This is the last opportunity to use any Scholastic coupons or credits. Please ensure your orders are returned to the main office, or classroom teacher by Friday!! Thanks to everyone who has supported our Scholastic Program this year, we’ve earned some great rewards for each classroom teacher and our library
- The Churchbridge Aquatic Centre will open this Friday, June 3rd. Check out the town’s website for more information at the June schedule :
- Our Bylaw officer has brought to the Town Office’s attention that a number of the school’s parents are making U-Turns in the street in front of the school after dropping off their children. This creates a hazard for all using the street so please remind your parents that U-Turns are illegal and unsafe for all.
- If you have a small project you would like built or welded, the Millwright class may be able to help out for a small fee. Please contact the school 896-2712 for more information.
- Registration for the CPS Dirty 20/30 is now open. This year you will have an opportunity to run either 3km or 5km. The first 50 racers registered will receive an authentic Dirty 20/30 t-shirt! Check out our website for more details and registration info! http://dirty2030.weebly.com/