Welcome to the month of April! This month will be highlighted by the Grade 4 and 5 Floor Hockey Tournament, the WA WA Shriners Burns Presentation, and assembly. If you have any questions pertaining to this newsletter, please contact the school at 745-2171.
- April 6 Pre-0rders for the Scouts hot dog and hamburger lunch are due. Please respect the deadline date. No orders will be accepted after 4:00 pm this day.
- April 7 The grade 4 girls will travel to Saltcoats and grade 5 girls will travel to Churchbridge for floor hockey tournaments for the day.
- April 8 Friday, the grade 4 boys will be in Saltcoats and the grade 5 boys will be in Churchbridge for floor hockey tournaments.
- April 11 Donations for the Esterhazy Spray Park are due on Monday. Thank you for your Contribution to the Esterhazy Spray Park. It is greatly appreciated.
- April 14 Scouts Canada hot dog and hamburger lunch will be served today. Scholastics book orders are due.
- April 15 NO SCHOOL due to staff inservice.
- April 27 WA WA Shriners Organization will have a presentation “Stop Burns Injuries”.
- April 29 Assembly for the month of April will begin at 1:15 in the gymnasium. Everyone is welcome to attend.