Congratulations to Warren Kaeding for winning in a seat in the Saskatchewan legislature. Warren is a strong supporter of CPS and a former SCC member.
- Noon Gym Schedule: Gr. 3 – 6
- UHL action: Yesterday’s action saw Ms. Kentel get a hat trick and Mr. Blair did not. The final regular season game will be on Monday, April 11 when team 2 plays team 5.
- Badminton practice will take place Thursday from 3:30-5:00pm. A badminton team picture will be taken immediately after announcements in the gym.
- Steve Nash basketball is on Wednesday at 3:30 p.m.
- The last archery practice will take place next Monday April 11th. A photo for the yearbook will also be taken at this practice.
- Book order forms for Grade 9 – 12 are available at the office if any students are interested.
- There will be chess club this Friday at noon. There will be a group picture taken that day for the yearbook.
- All intramural curling teams that missed getting their picture taken on Monday, should meet in the library at 10:00 today. The following teams should come down; Todd F, Jade G, Jarred G, and Jessica G.
- There will be no SRC meeting today.
- Pizza will be served today for anyone who pre-ordered.
- The application form for all of the graduation local scholarships will be due on or before April 15. Any forms returned after that date by the grade 12 students will not be accepted.
- There will be a “Moneysense” presentation for all grade 11 and 12 students this Wednesday, April 6 by several of the Credit Union staff. This will take place from 10:30-12:00 with a pizza lunch provided after the presentation. We are asking all students to please attend even if you have a spare during that time.
- Yearbooks for 2015-2016 are on sale now. Each student will be given an order form this week to ensure you get the reduced price. The cost of our yearbooks is $35 until April 20. After that date, they will go up to $40 a book. The deadline for all yearbook orders is April 26. A copy of the order form will also be attached to the announcements for the next couple of weeks.
- We have also made ordering available through our on-line hot lunch web site, http://cps.hotlunches.net.
- There won’t be a formal yearbook meeting on Thursday because of staff meeting but members can meet upstairs on their own.
- Bully prevention team please have your classroom slips to Mrs. Leidl.
- All students that ride the PAA bus to Langenburg please come to the office after announcements.
- Staff: Reminder that staff meeting tomorrow after school.
- There will be a under 16 and under 14 girls softball meeting tonight at 7:00 at the rink, in order to determine if there will be teams for those ages this year.
- In an attempt to best meet our students’ needs we are asking that you take a moment to complete a very short survey regarding French as a locally determined course at CPS. Please click on the link below to voice your opinion.
- There are ball registration forms available in the office.
- If there are any ball players who are born in 2003/2004 and would like to play ball in Langenburg, please contact Lorin Lauer at 745 – 7221.
- Any Churchbridge Arena Tupperware Fundraising orders can be left at the main office for Tricia to pick up – reminder that orders are due by next Thursday, April 14th!
- A reminder that all book orders are due Wednesday, April 13th. Payment options include cheque (made payable to Scholastic Canada), cash or online. If you are paying by cheque, you can include all family orders on 1 (one) cheque!
ONLINE – Parent Pay option:
1. Go to parentpay.scholastic.ca
2. Fill out the form & select Churchbridge School, teacher: Tricia Rathgeber
a. Please ensure you choose these options so we can submit all orders at once! Your child’s teacher will still receive their free books!
3. Provide your billing & credit card information and submit your payment. You can submit a single payment for ALL flyers that have the same Parent Pay code.
4. Record your payment Reference Number on your child’s order form(s) and send them to school so that we can place your order!!
Don’t’ forget – the online site is for making payments only. Your order is not complete until you send the order form(s) to school and we submit the order to Scholastic. Your order will be delivered to the classroom just like usual.