Here are the latest announcements from The City of Melville.
- All City of Melville offices, including Public Works and Tourism & Economic Development will be closed Friday, March 25, 2016 in observance of the Easter Holiday.
- Walking Track at the HCUC: Open to the public from 8 am – 8 pm.
- Garbage collection: Friday’s route will be collected on Monday, March 28th.
- Please be advised effective March 15, 2016 there is a Spring Road Ban in place for Cemetery Rd.
- The City of Melville is accepting tenders for: “Melville Railway Museum – Roof Shingling Tender” deadline 12:00 noon Thursday, March 31, 2016
- Students come join our winning team for the summer. We are looking for Visitor Reception for Tourism Melville
- Notice of Council Meeting Date Change. Please be advised, the Workshop meeting and Regular Council meeting originally scheduled for Monday, April 4, 2016 has been rescheduled to Tuesday, April 5, 2016. The Workshop Meeting will commence at 6:00 p.m. and the Regular Council Meeting will commence at 7:30 p.m.