The town of Churchbridge is participating in the 2016 “Go Out & Play” Challenge, and it’s all for a good cause. The community with the most minutes of physical activity logged during the 10-day challenge will win $10,000 and if that community is Churchbridge, the money will go to help build a community sport court.
It’s easy to participate and register your minutes of physical activity online. Here’s what you need to do every day of the challenge:
1. Be physically active.
2. Log on to the challenge website (challenge.saskatchewaninmotion.ca).
3. Register your minutes of physical activity to add to the Churchbridge Sport Court.
Participants do not need to live in Churchbridge to hep this venture. Anyone in the region can apply their minutes to the Churchbridge Sport Court, so readers can assist this project no matter where they are located.
Of course, there are also special events being held in Churchbridge during the challenge, and these are as follows:-
- March 1: Free Skating & Community Walk (6pm @ arena)
- March 2: Town wide Man tracker (6pm @ CPS)
- March 3: Cross-country skiing (6pm @ CPS)
- March 4: Street hockey tourni (6pm @ CPS)
- March 5: Snow pitch March 6 (2pm @ CPS)
- March 7: Snow shoeing (6pm @ CPS)
- March 8: Town wide Scavenger hunt (6pm @ CPS)
- March 9: Outdoor Bootcamp (6pm @ CPS)
- March 10: Community Walk (6pm @ Arena)
- FEEL FREE TO LOG ANY ACTIVE OUTDOOR MINUTES THAT YOU DID ON YOUR OWN AS WELL
For more information, please feel free to contact Amanda Kornaga (Amanda.email@example.com) or Kathy Goebel (306-896-7821)