There’s quite a difference between the heat of a burning building, and the cold winds that can blow across a frozen lake. Maybe that’s the appeal of ice fishing to the members of the Stockholm Volunteer Fire Department, for they have announced their second annual ice fishing tournament for February 28.
Here are the details.
DATE:- Sunday, February 28 from 10am to 3pm.
LOCATION:- Birds Point, Round Lake.
- Register at the lake from 10am-12pm
- Tournament starts at 11am sharp-3pm
- Early bird hole choice at 10:45am start fishing at 11am
- Early bird cost $10/hole
- Day of $15/hole or 2 for $25
- 50% payout with prizes for top 3 largest fish
- 50/50 draws and raffles throughtout the day
- Food available to purchase throughout the day
- Adults and kids fish scored seperately
- Catch and release tournament
- Must have valid Saskatchewan Anglers License present
- No ice shacks or enclosed shelters
- To register early bird call 306-745-0550 or 306-745-8062
There’s a facebook event page set up too, you can access it by clicking HERE