The new extension building for Esterhazy Community Daycare Cooperative arrived on site on Wednesday, July 22.
So far, the Daycare has received much-appreciated funding from the following businesses:-
- Mosaic – $50 000
- RBC – $10 000
- NVCU – $10 000
- Realtors of Saskatchewan – $5000
- Macro Properties – $4000
There are still a few projects that they’re hoping to get funding for. These include:-
- Decks (Funding for building the decks for the addition)
- Kitchen (Funding expanding and renovation of kitchen space)
- Backyard (Creating a backyard space that encourages Play and Exploration)
- Staff Room (Funding for the furnishings and equipment of the new space)
- Laundry Room (Funding for creating a new laundry room)
- Storage (Funding for creating effective storage throughout the building)
The pictures below were supplied by the daycare. Click any image to open the viewer.